- Possess excellent English Language skills - both oral and written.
- Have excellent communication and presentational skills, be well organized and self-motivated.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with the other departments in the company.
- Must have excellent customer service skills to enable in dealing politely and effectively with customer's inquiries and complaints.
- Emotional stability : convincing, trustful, and reliable presence with a persuasive pattern of behavior role model for DKSH values and behavior.
- High degree of self-motivation, commitment, and at the same time able to work as a team.
- Possesses initiative, customer-oriented, open-minded, and positive attitude.
- Candidate must possess S1 degree from reputable university, textile background would be advantage.
- Know how in Embroidery(process and machines), winder, open end and twister knowledge will be advantages.
- Able to approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business as well as maintaining good relationships with clients / suppliers and customers.
- Have sales experience, especially in the embroidery field.
- Have skills to presenting the products in a structured and professional way face to face.
- Fulfilled sales target for Printing machine industries.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Generate new business and expand customer base by acquiring new customers or introducing new products to existing customers in order to achieve or exceeding sales target.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Diligently handling customer complaints and continuously seeking for win-win solutions.